The incumbent is responsible for the oversight and supervision of Regulatory violations within PIA, MLPA, FA-Discretionary and Non-Discretionary accounts. This includes, but is not limited to the oversight of all Principal trades, Agency Cross trades, Ineligible Security Purchases, and Client Directed Restriction violations, all of which require daily monitoring and outreach to the local branch management team. The incumbent will be responsible for the weekly supervision of assets held externally, to ensure that these assets comply with all regulatory and firm-imposed guidelines. The incumbent will also be responsible for researching and responding to escalated inquiries from Branch Offices and internal partners, as well as being the point-person and coordinator for all UAT and testing related functions impacting the group's supervisory systems. The incumbent may also be called upon to assist other areas of the organization such as conducting a manual supervision process, producing metrics reports and data mining for the production of specialized reports.
(Enterprise Role Overview)
FOR DOMESTIC USE ONLY. This position provides regulatory supervision within a centralized group for multiple business channels. Requires thorough knowledge of the BD and regulatory requirements including the variety of products and services offered. Works independently with minimal supervision. May be involved in customer contact.
- FINRA Series 7, and 66 required. Qualified candidates without Series 66 license must be willing to obtain the license within a specified timeframe.
- Advanced and proven Excel skills (pivot tables, Vlookups, etc.) are a must have, to perform the weekly external account supervision process, record and track account activities, age items, produce required metrics reports and conduct special data mining/report production when necessary
- Strong overall knowledge of the financial industry and types of securities.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in positions within the financial industry that have provided the basis for this knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal skills to interact with higher level managers within the Branch Office network
- Leadership qualities, business maturity and strong interpersonal skill are a must have, since the incumbent will be interfacing with various levels of management within both the home office and branch office areas
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail to enable research of inquiries and formulation of conclusions
- Prior experience in a compliance or surveillance related function is a plus
Posting Date : 12/12/2013
Location : US-NJ-Pennington
Travel : No
Hours Per Week : 40.00
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...