Receives/records and distributes all purchases of medical supplies. Assist with operating a variety of motor vehicles to transport mail, equipment, personnel, freight and supplies. Assist in taking inventory in Central Supply, corporate offices and corporate housing. Assists with receiving, records and distributes all purchases of supplies and equipment for BBAHC.
High school diploma and a minimum of one year of office experience.
Proficient in working with a variety of office machines including a computer.
A valid State of Alaska driver's license and a good driving record required. Commercial Drivers License with a hazmat endorsement preferred.
Hazmat transportation training required upon employment.
Possess strong organizational skills and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Distributes medical supplies to Inpatient Nursing department, Outpatient, Patient Supply Order refills, and other departments as needed.
- Fills 27 village clinic medical supply orders. Returns village stretchers and equipment, oxygen tanks from Medevac’s.
- Picks up freight from air carriers and city dock. Delivers freight to air carriers, city dock for outgoing shipments.
- Checks in central warehouse orders, and direct supplier purchase orders. Tags medical supplies with item code tags, and stores medical supplies in assigned areas.
- Reconciles central warehouse end of month statements. Reports the discrepancies to the budget analyst at the Regional Supply Service Center.
- Assist receiving all goods on purchase orders, accounts for quantity, condition, and completes appropriate receiving documents.
- Tags all capital equipment with appropriate funding source, and documents; purchase order number, vendor name, department, room number, item description, model number, serial number, ID tag number, funding number and item price.
- Returns unwanted and/or damaged goods back to vendors for credit or exchange. Document the returns, or exchange until merchandise is accounted for. All returns are mailed certified return receipt for tracking purposes.
- Upon request from Medical Staff, transports ambulatory patients, equipment, and Medevac teams to and from the hospital.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bristol Bay Area Health Corporation - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard -