Celebrate Caring at Meridian Care and Rehabilitation Center, a SunBridge Healthcare affiliate. We're seeking a Central Supply Coordinator at our 139-bed center located in Meridian, ID. Previous experience in ordering supplies in a healthcare setting is preferred.
In this position you will be responsible for ordering and maintaining department supplies in an efficient manner, while staying within budget guidelines, to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
Job Requirements :
We value our employees. That’s why we offer quality benefits to you and your family. You can select from among the following options to create the plan that’s right for you.
- Nursing or healthcare experience preferred.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Ability to understand, control and track direct spending and labor budgets.
- Good communication and computer skills.
- Light to Moderate Work (standing, walking, lifting, moving, loading 15-30 pounds, use of small hand tools, climbing ladders)
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Life insurance for you and your dependents
Long and short-term disability
Paid time off and holidays
Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
Employee assistance program
MetLaw Hyatt legal service and
MetLife additional voluntary benefits
PerkSpot employee discount program
Dell employee purchase program
Verizon employee discount program
SunBridge Healthcare offers equal opportunity employment in drug-free workplaces.
Manager/Supervisor Telephone :
SunBridge Healthcare - 12 months ago
SunBridge Healthcare and its affiliates provide short-term care and rehabilitation, long-term residential skilled care and healthcare servic...