Central Supply Clerk Description
Responsible for ordering and tracking supplies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates the ordering of all house stock and chargeable supplies with nursing and other staff.
- Establishes PAR with the Director of Nursing.
- Verifies supply order at the time of delivery, inspects for damaged goods, and verifies against purchase orders.
- Accurately enters and maintains data relative to supplies using company software programs.
- Distributes supplies to appropriate locations.
- Obtains data on chargeable supplies used by each resident and transfers the information into the TRIAD system daily.
- Assists with daily and monthly physical inventory.
- Ensures supply room is properly secured and supplies are kept out of reach of residents at all times.
- Cleans equipment in compliance with infection control procedures.
- Coordinates and validate outside rental of equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Central Supply Clerk Requirements
Physical Demands & Environment
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in use of personal computer.
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, reach, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 50-100 lbs. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SavaSeniorCare - 7 months ago