Under the direction and supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer / Nurse Managers, oversees all aspects of the nursing department central storeroom.
Essential Job Qualifications (Knowledge, Education, and Training Requirements):
Additional Job Qualifications:
- Medical background.
- Initiative/ability to work independently.
- Flexible / variable schedule, to include weekend hours.
- Organizational skills.
- Communication/public relations skills.
- B.L.S. certification.
- Professional mannerism in dealing with nursing staff, physicians, allied health professionals, patients, visitors, SMH staff and/or vendors.
- Ability to perform work of medium demand that involves standing, sitting, pushing carts, and lifting articles.
- Computer skills.
- Physical Demands:
- Able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally (up to 1/3 of the time)
- Able to lift, carry, push, pull, up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Able to sit for the majority (1/3 – 2/3) of the time, but may involve brief periods of time involving walking or standing.
- Able to use keyboard frequently (1/3 to 2/3 of the time)
Must be available weekdays from 7a-5p with rotating weekend shifts; will be discussed further during interview process.
- Associates Degree - Materials Management, Business or similar degree preferred
Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital - 15 months ago