Data entry of medical supplies distributed through out Kanakanak Hospital/Village based clinics. Supports documentation of medical supply room requirements; data entry, pricing updates. Acts as a receptionist for visitors, patients, sales representatives; answers and clears telephone calls; sets up appointments and meetings; maintains department personnel files, equipment, catalogs, price master; types department manager memos, procedures and reports.
High School Diploma or equivalent and minimum of one year of office experience.
Proficient in working with a variety of office machines, including a computer.
Computer/word processing required.
Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Adhere to BBAHC's policy on patient confidentiality.
A valid State of Alaska driver's license and a good driving record required.
Prefer ability to accurately type 45 words per minute.
- Data entry of medical supplies distributed.
- Maintains inventory; new items, deletion of items, community health aide supply list, and Inpatient Nursing Inventory list.
- Administrative support; answering phones, filing, setting up meetings, taking minutes in meetings.
- Departmental PI Coordinator.
- Statistical reporting for board reports, PI reports.
- Interact with; clients, patients, officials.
Bristol Bay Area Health Corporation - 5 months ago