Job Description: |
Manufacturing processes include hydraulic pressing, casting, injection and slip forming. The products are both pressed and cast kiln furniture, and cast and injected crucibles and ladles. The focus for the Production Managers position is pressed and cast manufacturing. This position is based in Michigan. Salary is based on experience and is negotiable.
Maintain product inventory. Provide for efficient and effective scheduling and balancing of raw materials, production and workforce. Directly manages a workforce of up to two dozen. Interact positively with all levels of management and supervision.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Should have a BS in Ceramics or Material Science. It is preferred that the candidate have experience in the ceramic refractory industry.
- Must have 5-10 years of manufacturing experience as a Production Manager with solid organization skills.
- Must maintain a strong attention to detail that includes the following: employee daily production scheduling, raw material purchases and packaging supplies, daily production activities, final inspection and shipping.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be highly motivated and willing to work the required hours to complete the job.
- Additional experience with pressed tooling and cast tooling is preferred, but not required.
- Conscientious & detail oriented with strong management skills.
- Ample experience with ISO & OSHA
- Competent using Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
CareerMarketplace.com - 9 months ago