CTG Health Solutions (CTGHS) is looking for outstanding Cerner RadNet Specialists and Consultants with significant experience building and implementing Cerner RadNet. These individuals will partner with leading healthcare organizations—our clients—on implementation and consulting initiatives to enhance patient care, increase operational efficiency, ensure regulatory compliance and transform their organizations in meaningful ways.
CTGHS provides a complete array of implementation and support services guided by our proven methodologies. Our services address the entire implementation process, including business and clinical process design, technical architecture management, change management, training, module validation/testing/QA and human resources transition. Once implemented, we support the full life cycle of upgrades, system optimization, maintenance, and modification.
• 2+ years building and implementing Cerner RadNet
• 5+ years of real-world healthcare operations, healthcare IT experience or 2 years of consulting experience
• Willingness to travel to client site Monday-Thursday
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Not Required But a Plus:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Healthcare certifications or credentials (RPh, RN, MHA, MBA, et al.)
• Other vendor clinical / financial application experience
• Project Management certification (PMP)
As a CTGHS Consultant, you will:
• Work with leading, prestigious healthcare organizations
• Participate in ongoing career development and advanced training
• Earn highly competitive salaries and quarterly utilization bonuses
• Enjoy full benefits, including stock purchase options
• Make a difference in the lives of others
About CTG and CTG Health Solutions:
Computer Task Group, Inc. is an international IT solutions and services company, publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol CTGX, with more than 3,700 employees in North America and Western Europe. CTG has over 600 consultants serving healthcare providers, health insurers, and life sciences companies.
CTG’s healthcare division, CTG Health Solutions (CTG), is a leading IT consulting firm dedicated solely to helping organizations achieve their strategic, clinical, financial, and operational objectives by more effectively leveraging IT. CTG has provided technology and business solutions to more than 600 hospitals, physician groups and healthcare insurance organizations for over 25 years.
To see all current CTG career opportunities, go to http://www.ctg.com/careers or check us out on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CTGinc.
CTG - 2 years ago