1. Implements a “Constant Monitoring” capability to ensure that servers,
workstations, and network devices (switches, routers, and hubs) are secure.
2. Provide the support personnel (System Administrators and Network
Administrators) with vulnerability reports, IAVA alerts, etc, and ensure the
systems are properly configured and hardened.
3. Work closely with the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) and
Information System Security Manager (ISSM) to ensure all accreditation
documentation is properly submitted and maintained.
1. Six (6) years working as an Information System Security Engineer (ISSE), ISSO,
or ISSM. (Relevant degree may be applied to this requirement only.)
2. Two (2) years experience with hardening systems.
3. Must have a System Administration background in both UNIX and Windows,
with hands-on experience scanning for vulnerabilities, and hardening systems