Cert i ficati o n Assi s tant
The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) is looking for a Certification Assistant to join its team.
TheC e rtifi ca t i on Assist a nt supports a llmemb e rs ofthe Ce r t i fi ca t i on a nd T r a in i ng g r oup a s w e d e v e lop, m a in t a in and imp l e ment mu l t i ple ce rtifi c a t i on a nd tr a in i ng p r o g rams forpriv a c y /da t a p r ote c t i on p r o fe ss i on a ls. This posi t ions e rv e s as theprim a r y c usto me r s e r v ice c ont a c t for I APP ce rtifi c a t i on, a s primary b a ck - up f o r g e n e r a l I APP c u sto m e r s e rvi ce and provides product support to the certification team managers.
Primary Job R e s p o n si b i l ities:
- R e spond to certification c usto m e rs in at i me l yman n e r, e s ca lat i ngis s u e s w h e n n e c e ssa r yto senior te a m m e mbe r s.
- Provide production support for all certification products (glossaries, study lists, training materials, textbooks, web content) including proofreading and light editing
- Process certification product orders for corporate sales
- Manage in-house certification product inventories
- Use I APP c usto m e r-m a n a g e ment s y stems to complete custom e r s e rvi c e f u n c t i ons
- Process out-of-compliance computer-based testing reservation changes and cancellations
- Coordin a te a nd l o g ac t i v i t i e s of volunte e r boards a nd c om m i t te e s
- Process all department invoices and maintain annual expense notebook
- S e rve a s primary b ac k - u p for Membership/ C usto m e r Support
R e qu ir e dQ u al i f ica t io n s:
- Associate degreeor e quival e nt and am i ni m um of one y e a r’s e x p e ri e n c ein a c usto m e r s e rvi c e r ole
- Proofreading and editorial experience
- E x p e ri e n c ewith Mic r os o ft O f fi c e a ppl i ca t i ons, in c lud i ng W o r d a nd E x ce l, and c usto m e r man a g e m e nt s y stems ( C M S )
- P rov e n a bi l i t yto wo r k in a t ea m e nvironme n twithmu l t i ple, si m ul t a n e ous p r oje c ts
- Ability to travel
- The a b i l i t y a nd d e si r eto l ea rn ne w thin g s
About the IAPP
The IAPP is the world’s largest association for professionals in the field of privacy and data protection, and currently represents more than 12,000 members in 78 countries around the world. The association offers its members a variety of professional development services from educational programs and networking forums to annual conferences, industry resources and professional certifications in information privacy.
Working at the IAPP is an opportunity like no other. In addition to a competitive compensation package, including base salary, bonus and a full range of benefits, the IAPP offers a creative, supportive and flexible environment. Other perks include casual dress, a dog-friendly office, summer hours, and sabbaticals after seven years of service. We work in a “get-stuff-done” culture that values fun, excellence, balance, respect (nice matters!), personal and professional growth, and an entrepreneurial attitude.
Want to be part of our dynamic and rapidly growing organization? E-mail your resume, accompanied by a cover letter documenting how your experience fits our requirements, to Marla Berry (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pease International Tradeport
75 Rochester Ave., Suite 4
Portsmouth, NH 03801 USA
Phone: +1 603.427.9200
Found in our GENERAL HELP WANTED category.
- 2 years ago - save job