Supports certification programs through the submittal and tracking of certification data to the OEM and certification suppliers. Determines certification of data requirements based on engineering Bill of Materials, Component Parts Lists and OEM requirements. Maintains accurate records of submittals and tracking utilizing certification database.
- Perform data entry of certification documents into Access database.
- Perform filing and tracking of approved documents.
- Search Konfig and raise issues as necessary.
- Support certification programs through the submittal and tracking of certification data to the OEM’s and certification suppliers.
- Make determination of certification data requirements based on engineering Bill of Materials, Component Parts Lists and OEM requirements.
- Maintain accurate records of submittals and tracking utilizing certification database.
Ability to recognize and resolve database discrepancies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with internal departments, OEM’s and certification suppliers.
- Relies on instruction and internal procedures to perform function.
- Proficient ability in the use of Microsoft Office Suite - primarily Outlook and Access
- Ability to interact well with others in a professional manner.
- Ability to work overtime on an as needed basis.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and take on various support roles within the department.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but also requires strong attention to detail to recognize discrepancies.
- Normally follows established procedures on routine work.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years experience in certification or engineering environment a must.
Panasonic - 2 years ago