Link Technologies is seeking to hire a Certified Business Analyst for a long-term position with a fantastic client in Las Vegas, Nevada. Don't hesitate to apply!
MAJOR JOB DUTIES
Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Document business requirements for technology projects using methods including business process flows, swim lane diagrams, use cases, data flow diagrams, system requirements specifications, wire frames, etc.
- Prepare detailed requirements from which programmers use to write, design, code, test, and debug the most complex programs using various methodologies.
- Apply knowledge and perform additional research to define interface development requirements and dependencies resulting from the project implementation.
- In collaboration with project manager, senior management, and stakeholders; define project scope, goals, business case, project charter and deliverables as needed that support business goals.
- Perform acceptance testing/QA on UI.
- Create end user training program.
- Engage at a professional and interpersonal level with business owners, stakeholders and provide consistent upward communication to the same.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis to determine the frequency and content of status reports and to provide project status updates including project issue management plans and project risk assessments.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Performs other related duties as assigned/required.
- Experience with MS Project, Sharepoint and other tools
- Extensive written and oral communication skills
- Must have effective critical thinking and proactive problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Must demonstrate flexibility and adeptness in handling diverse, dynamic situations and circumstances.
- Must be detail oriented and be able to follow-up and follow-through on project actions/tasks.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with management.
- Must demonstrate ability to handle diversity amongst people and environments.
Five+ years direct work experience in a business analyst capacity, including all aspects of requirements gathering and documentation, analysis and testing. Must have experience working in various methodologies is a plus. Strong consulting background a plus. Experience working in a highly regulated environment a plus.
Bachelor's degree or combination of four years relevant education and experience. Business Analyst Professional Certification REQUIRED.
please send your resume in MS Word format
and reference Job ID #5661. We regret that we are unable to provide VISA sponsorship at this time.
We look forward to working with you!
Link Technologies LLC - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard