BAYADA Home Health Care has a current and urgent need for a Home Health Aide/Certified Nursing Assistant on a Per Diem basis to join our office in Bethlehem, PA and support the Carbon County .
BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose: to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values. With more than 200 offices nationwide, founder Mark Baiada still maintains the same compassionate, human focus that made our first office unique in 1975.
A member of the health care team who provides assistance with personal care, activities of daily living, and maintenance/management of household routines.
Each Home Health Aide must:
- Have at least one year of verifiable work experience in a hospital, nursing home, community health agency , private-duty home care case, or clinical rotation in nursing school, and
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English, and/or the predominant language of the client population to be serviced, and
- Pass the BAYADA Competency Evaluation Examination, and
- Have a criminal background check completed, and
- Meet all state requirements
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health Care. At...