We need to hire 15 Certified Medical Assistants to provide the Administration of oral medications as prescribed by a practitioner and directly observed therapy (DOT)
- Preparation and administration of injections (to include intramuscular, subsutaneous, and intradermal injection), and documentation of medications administered.
- Distribute self-carry medications that have been prepared by a pharmacist
- Document the distribution in ScriptPro and/or Bereau Electronic Medical Records (BEMR).
- Communicate pertinent patient instructions when appropriate and as instructed.
- Assist patient with self-dosing of medication, when appropriate
- Perform administrative and clinical duties within the scope of their practices as assigned by the DON.
Must have at least one of the following qualifications:
- Completion of a Certified Medical Assistant program and received Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) certification through the American Association of Certifiied Medical Assistants (CMA (AAMA)).
- Background Investigation will be required.
- 2 years ago - save job
Systems Assessment & Research, Inc. (SAR Corp) is a comprehensive health care, management and research services firm built on more than...