Certified Medical Coder
Location : Rockford, IL
- Comply with all established policies and procedures, objectives, HIPAA, safety and environmental standards.
- Maintain productivity standards at an averaage of 200 claims per day achieving and maintaining 95% accuracy in professional fee coding.
- Assign appropriate CPT-4 procedure codes to accurately report the physician services provided to patients.
- Assign appropriate ICD-9 diagnosis code(s) to accurately support the need for each physician service.
- Compiles monthly requires as requested.
Type of Placement : Furst-to-Hire
Shift : Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Pay : $11.00 to $15.00/hr.
Please complete an application online @ www.furstjobs.com . If you have an application on file with FurstStaffing, please call Jesika @ 815.229.7810.
- Must have proof of HS Diploma or GED AND one of the following accreditations: CCS, CPC, CCS-P, CCA, CPC-CEMC or RHIT.
- 1 to 2 years experience preferred but recently certified candidates will also be considered.
- Knowledge of computer software applications including: word processing, electronic spreadsheets, EDI systems, CPT and ICD9 terminology.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, Medicare/FQHC, Medicaid/FQHC, medical billing systems, patient/insurance financial management.
Furst Staffing - 14 months ago
FurstStaffing provides workforce solutions throughout Northern Illinois, Southern Wisconsin and the Chicagoland area. We offer temporary,...