Join a growing primary care group with 28 providers who have been meeting patients' needs for more than 30 years in the East Bay. The Group formed an exciting new partnership with University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) in 2012. UHA is a physician network and medical foundation partnered with Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC).
We are seeking a Certified Nurse Practitioner to collaborate with various visiting specialists from SHC faculty who will be in our San Pablo community practice. This is an exciting new full-time outpatient opportunity to help facilitate and manage specialty care within our new program in addition to serving the primary care needs of the practice. The office includes state-of-the-art equipment and treatment areas and in partnership with Doctor's Medical Center, provides healthy lifestyle programs, cardiac rehabilitation, diabetes self-management education, and outpatient medical nutrition therapy.
Join our team and Enjoy
- Strong clinical skills, multi-specialty and EMR experience
- Outpatient practice experience in both primary and specialty care
- Flexible, high energy and a positive 'can do' attitude
- Desire to work cooperatively as part of a dynamic treatment team
We invite you to contact Physician Recruitment & Development for more information at (650) 725-6741 or send your CV to: UHAProvider@stanfordmed.org .
- Professional and personal life balance - no nights, weekends, or call
- Competitive salary and benefit package - opportunity for quality bonus
- Collegial and supportive environment
- Advanced EMR (Epic)
- Providing the most advanced care possible with enhanced quality and service
University HealthCare Alliance - 17 months ago