If you would like to work in a community who are dedicated to providing quality patient care we invite you to apply today! 1 part-time and 1 full-time position available.
Become a part of our friendly and knowledgeable nursing team at Chestnut Terrace Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. At Chestnut we offer short-term and long-term nursing care in a quaint, home-like setting where resident care comes first. Our community is conveniently located and offers a professional and fun environment.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Successful completion of a Rhode Island Department of Health approved Certified Nurse’s Aide training program.
- 1 year recent Certified Nurse’s Aide experience in a Nursing Home setting preferred.
- Licensed as a Certified Nurse’s Aide
- Good physical and emotional health
- Ability to lift and carry a maximum of Thirty-five (35) pounds. Lift patients in/out of bed, perform patient transfers.
- Ability to work independently