All Shifts Available:
Texas Heritage Oaks Nursing & Rehabiliation Center, LLC , a leader in the long-term care industry and growing quickly, invites you to join us. Our culture is that of an innovative, ethical, and caring team. If you want to help people and really make a difference in their quality of life, then think of us -- and in the process, you’ll make a real difference in your life as well.
The certified nursing assistant (CNA) will be responsible for providing routine nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures and may be directed by the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses or Administrator, to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Performs all duties as assigned and in accordance with facility’s established policies and procedures, nursing care procedures and safety rules and regulations
- Verifies the identification of a resident before administering nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is being provided to the correct resident; Reports missing ID bands to admission coordinator immediately
- Makes beds, clean bedside and over-bed tables
- Dresses residents neatly and in their own clothing; Assists residents in dressing as necessary
- Assists in preparing residents for meals (taking to/from dining room, serving trays, placing bibs, assisting in feeding or cutting food, removal of trays, supervision in dining room, etc.)
- Prepares residents for therapy, activities, physician visits, religious services, etc., to include transporting residents to/from such activities
- Follows infection control procedures in accordance with established facility policy when isolation techniques are necessary
- Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are protected
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses, or Administrator
Texas Heritage Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, LLC recognizes people as our most valuable asset. Therefore, we offer our employees a competitive benefits and salary package as well as a rewarding and successful work environment.
- Currently enrolled to take the National Certification Exam or has Certified Nursing Assistant licensure
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing assistant certification class
- Must possess a sincere desire to serve the ill, aged and infirm
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public
- Willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning
- Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional stability
- Must be able to relate to and work with the ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile people within the facility
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org@skilledhc.com
- 2 years ago - save job