CNA, Full-time, All Shifts
You are a hard-working, customer-service oriented C.N.A. You listen to our residents, help them with their admission to our facility, and assist with their needs. You’re looking for an employer that will invest in you as much as you invest in them. You know that any company would be lucky to have you.
Alhambra Nursing and Rehab, a 60 bed rehab facility, has an opportunity for a driven passionate, C.N.A. The responsibilities of the C.N.A. include but are not limited to positively representing the facility, providing the residents the necessary care and comfort to assure a smooth admission process, and performing resident care activities and related nursing services necessary in caring for the personal needs, safety and comfort of residents.
The best people, the best facilities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our residents. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our residents.
And that’s just the basics.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You’re our company’s future, let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- This is a Greystone Healthcare Company. As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals.
CHECK OUT OUR FACILITY VIDEO & Go RED Dance!!
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing in the state of Florida.
- Must be proficient in performing technical skills required of a nursing assistant.
- Must have one year experience.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperative with others. Must be an energetic, professional, and reliable.
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.greystonehcm.com
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/greystonehcm
Become our fan on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management
Alhambra Health and Rehabilitation Center - 21 months ago