Edgehill Lifecare Community by Benchmark Senior Living, a premier Continuing Care Retirement Community located in Stamford, CT is expanding our Health at Home program. We are seeking responsible, customer service-minded nursing assistants to join our team. Part time and per diem position are available. Shift times vary.
- Assist residents with basic care under the direction of a licensed nurse including: bathing, oral hygiene, skin and nail care, dressing and shaving.
- Encourage resident independence and optimal level of functioning.
- Identify, monitor and report any change in residents' condition to the nurse.
- Maintain a safe environment for the residents.
The successful candidate will have:
- A current, valid CT C.N.A. Certification with no negative findings
- A desire to work with an elderly population
- Miniumum of 1 year of experience
- Ability to lift, move and transfer residents while providing care.
- Ability to effectively communicate with residents, families and supervisor.
Edgehill is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.