Scallop Shell Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team. Fresh faced from a recent renovation, this facility is a jewel with a wonderfully cohesive group of care givers.
In this role you will need to bring high energy, a willingness to learn and compassion for the residents to match your co-workers. To be successful in this role you must be self motivated and hold a license in good standing with the state of Rhode Island.
Our nursing assistants provide direct care for our residents under the supervision of a licensed nurse.
- Caring bedside manner
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact in a tactful and respectful manner with residents, family members and visitors
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment and prioritize duties
- Ability to understand and follow regulations, policies and procedures
- Opportunity to knowingly make a difference in the lives of those you care for
- Opportunity to work with a variety of acuity levels allow nursing assistants to care for a diverse resident mix in a fast-paced environment
If you are compassionate and enjoy caring for others, then join the Scallop Shell Team!
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Paid Time Off and holidays
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Employee Assistance Plan