The Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) is to provide
each assigned resident with routine daily nursing care
and services in accordance with the resident’s care
plan, and as may be directed by his/her supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Charge Nurse of assigned unit
Activities of Daily Living consistent with the
- Provide assistance to assigned resident’s with
resident’s plan of care.
- Adhere to and practice Resident Rights policies and
transfer requirements as assigned.
- Assist with resident admission, discharge and
- Complete all assigned documentation during assigned
the Charge Nurse.
- Report all resident changes in condition promptly to
to the Charge Nurse immediately consistent with
- Report all observed or allegations of resident abuse
policy and procedure.
restocking, are unavailable and needed to provide
- Notify the Charge Nurse when supplies require
- Notify Charge nurse if equipment is not functioning.
- Participate in the resident Care Plan meetings as
- Adhere to and practice safety and infection control
- Attend education and training sessions as required
Recommended Minimum Position Qualifications:
the English language.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in the state.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand
to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary
of the residents served.
- Must be a supportive team member and work well with
decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to make independent
- Must be able to relate information concerning a
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
- Active license as a Certified Nursing Assistant in
- Prior experience as a CNA is preferred.
HealthBridge Management - 2 years ago