Rockwell Collins is a global leader in communications solutions that solve our customers' toughest communications challenges in urgent time frames and under extreme conditions. We specialize in enabling complex communication networks that are critical to the operations of the Department of Defense, Civilian Government and commercial markets. Our success and growth equal new opportunities for talented Avionics Technicians to join our team. At RCI you will work with enthusiastic and innovative business and technical professionals in a fast paced and positive environment. .
Assembles, solders, or performs processes associated with a variety of components, cables, and chassis primarily of an electrical nature but including some mechanical, working from work instructions, drawings, models, and/or schematics.
US Citizenship or Permanent Resident (Green Card) is required
- Performs repair and modification work involving electrical and/or mechanical connections. Replaces defective parts or wires.
- Inspects own work on electronics and mechanical assemblies to produce a quality product which conforms to workmanship standards and engineering requirements.
- Operates basic production equipment.
- Participates in department meetings to promote efficiency through improved work planning, layout, and procedures.
- Performs other production duties as assigned.
This job requires a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 1 or more years of work experience specifically related to job requirements.
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse global culture that values teamwork, integrity,
innovation, leadership, and an unwavering commitment to our customers
Manufacturing / Operations
United States-Florida-Melbourne, FL
Melbourne Manufacturing Operations
Forbes recently named Rockwell Collins to its 2015 America’s Best Employers list!
Rockwell Collins is a pioneer in the design,...