Join a growing primary care group with 28 providers who have been meeting patients' needs for more than 30 years in the East Bay. The Group formed an exciting new partnership with University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) in 2012. UHA is a physician network and medical foundation partnered with Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC).
We are seeking an experienced, full-time Certified Physician Assistant (PA-C) to collaborate closely with our 6 Family Medicine physicians and 4 Internal Medicine physicians in providing the highest level of care to our patients. This is an exciting outpatient opportunity serving the primary care needs within the communities of Pinole and San Pablo.
desired skills & Experience
Join our team and Enjoy
- Strong clinical skills and EMR experience (EPIC preferred)
- Outpatient primary care experience is a must
- Flexible, high energy and a positive 'can do' attitude
- Desire to work cooperatively with staff and physicians
- Excellent charting, coding and documentation skills
Please forward your CV to our Physician Recruitment and Development Team at
- Full-time - no nights, weekends, or call
- Collegial and supportive environment
- Advanced EMR (Epic)
- Competitive pay and benefits
University HealthCare Alliance - 7 months ago