Are you ready for a home where Agile and Lean are more than buzz words and marketing slogans? Are you tired of Agile hand waving and ready for serious heavy lifting? Are you prepared to help build a consulting and development community that can pragmatically and effectively transform traditional clients into inspired, innovation centers of excellence? If so, we want and need you on our team!
Whether you are an accomplished Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Transformation Practice Lead or someone who is a world class Agile software development professional, Gear Stream has a place for you to make a difference.
The Gear Stream Approach - Our goal is to teach, coach and supply client teams the critical knowledge, skills and collaboration components needed to make a safe and successful transition to a continuous flow innovation life cycle. The components include building and connecting social collaboration communities and partners with synchronized, high velocity Agile development teams all of which are guided by a shared, Lean based framework for optimizing flow, managing risk and optimizing profits.
Gear Stream is currently looking for experienced Scrum Practitioners/Trainers, both specifically in the NY Metro area and all along the East Coast, including Boston, MA, DC, Raleigh, NC, and Philadelphia, PA.
Candidates must be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and adapt to change. They will be responsible for implementing, supporting, and improving the Scrum Process for our organization within our current clientele.
Candidates will be managing Gear Stream's Agile initiatives and keeping current on new trends in other Agile practices and technology solutions designed to deliver technology solutions.
Will collaborate directly with scrum teams to coach and guide them on the mechanics of agile methods to achieve optimal team effectiveness.
Will be delivering hands-on coaching of individual scrum teams in all aspects of scrum-daily meetings, planning, self-organization, collaboration, iterative development, etc., and will assist in these meetings, as needed.
Will create, build and delives customized agile training and internal agile tools designed to enhance team collaboration to both internal teams and external customers.
Candidates will be responsible for exposing our technology teams to the latest innovative thinking and ideas from the agile community to increase agility, as well as assisting with the rollout and training of new agile teams, as needed.
Candidates will be responsible for providing agile leadership coaching and training to ScrumMasters, Product Owners, functional managers and executives and facilitating general education sessions for non-development teams.
Will be assisting in the establishment, monitoring, and reporting of metrics and milestones for agile teams and ScrumMasters.
Qualifications - * Strong client-facing presentation and facilitation skills, coaching and mentorship experience on several engagements / workshops.
- Solid oral, written, and presentation as well as strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Master's degree and seven+ years experience, or a bachelor degree and ten+ years experience in information technology.
- Experience developing courseware, conference presentations, articles, and papers is preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years of large scale Agile coaching experience, hands-on and practical in nature.
- 10+ years project management experience in a software development environment.
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices, with the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization.
- Skilled in leading meetings, driving decisions, and negotiating win/win solutions.
- Strong track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- MUST Have the following - Certified in: CSM, CSP, CST