City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Service Mgt
Additional Job Details: FT Days
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you’ll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
The Change Coordinator organizes and coordinates activities and workflow for assigned area(s).
Education & Experience:
- Prepare items for MSC CAB meetings
- Attend Symphony CAB meetings
- Coordinate and monitor MSC Business Change Management requests
- Review all proposed changes for completeness and quality
- Review all proposed changes for potential impact to delivery areas
- Participate in developing mature change management process
- Ensure all change management documentation is current
- Coordinate testing of changes from a business perspective
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Associate degree in business, project management, or related field OR two years related experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required
- Proficient in Word and Excel required
- Professional ITIL experience preferred
- Knowledge of PMO methodologies preferred
- Operations experience preferred
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
A Member of Ascension Health - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard