NRG Retail is seeking an extremely talented and organized Change Integration Office coordinator to assist in managing Change Integration Office deliverables including resource planning summary/detail worksheets, overall portfolio status, and steering committee deliverables. Coordinator also assists in developing and applying standard project management methodologies, documentation, deliverables, and workflows.
- Works with Change Integration Director to provide services including development of spreadsheets, documents and presentations that assists the business in planning, scheduling, project cost-estimating and risk assessment to the company’s portfolio of projects.
- In collaboration with Director, coordinate the ranking potential projects in terms of their expected contribution to meeting organizational goals and/or compliance requirements.
- Lead regular project sizing meetings and ensure project requests have efficient information for sizing.
- Participates in discussions regarding evaluation of potential projects; gains understanding of the organization’s strategic goals that drive project selection.
- Assists project managers with initial set up of their project MS SharePoint, where major project documentation will be stored and updated.
- Organize and administrate the Change Integration Office MS SharePoint and Network Drive file and content structures.
- Participate and assist in documenting project status meetings with the project manager and stakeholders to ensure project is on schedule, and that the project scope statement is being followed.
- Work with Change Integration Director to assist individual project managers to ensure project stakeholders are identified and that a communication process with them has been implemented, in accordance with the organization’s project management methodology.
- Assist with the development of steering committee materials.
- Monitor change requests to determine project workflow impacts as it relates to budget, capacity and implementation dates.
- Ensures business issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Develops relationships with client personnel that foster business ties while continually seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manage own task estimates, accurately and consistently utilizes time accounting tools to report actual hours and task status.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years related experience
- Must be highly organized w/strong communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and problem-solve
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively translate business requirements/needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Must have advanced Excel skills and proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Project, Word
- Advanced analytical and reasoning skills; problem-solver; excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Commitment to quality and timelines; excellent time management skills; team-player
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- This is a mid-level position, 3-5 years of experience
NRG is at the forefront of changing how people think about and use energy. We deliver cleaner and smarter energy choices for our customers, backed by the nation’s largest independent power generation portfolio of fossil fuel, nuclear, solar and wind facilities. A Fortune 300 company, NRG is challenging the U.S. energy industry by becoming the largest developer of solar power, building the first privately-funded electric vehicle charging infrastructure, and providing customers with the most advanced smart energy solutions to better manage their energy use. In addition to 47,000 megawatts of generation capacity, enough to supply nearly 40 million homes, our retail electricity providers – Reliant, Green Mountain Energy and Energy Plus – serve more than two million customers.
We are seeking local candidates with a stable work history and a GREAT ATTITUDE!
Please respond if you think you have what it takes to be a Change Integration Office Coordinator . For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to us at: bestjobs@GreenMountain.com . The subject field of your email must include EP Change Integration Office Coordinator. Please submit the document in PC compatible Word or rich text file.
Green Mountain Energy Company - 17 months ago