SUBCONTRACTOR will provide a resource for the following:|
- Implement IT Asset Management (ITAM) framework using the selected ITSM tool, and manage the process once it has been implemented.
- Drafting official IT Asset, Configuration, Change and Release Management Process, Process Activities, Activity Sub-Processes, Procedures, Work Instructions and Policies, using ITIL best practices.
- Logical mapping of IT Applications as a Service (AaaS) and other IT Services (Messaging, Printing …) in preparation for building them within the ITSM tool.
- Report on Yearly Asset Management Inventory for IT Assets.
- Act as consultant for program management and client in regards to ITIL Process engineering, application, and management as they pertain to ITIL V3 Service Transition and Service Operation Processes.
- Maintain the client’s Change Schedule.
- Act as liaison between the client and ITISS change implementers.
- Distribute the weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB) agenda and chair weekly CAB meetings.
- Manage requests for changes (RFCs) in Remedy’s Change Management Module.
- Experience using BMC Remedy ARS 6.4 or higher
- Experience using BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite 7.6.4 is a plus
- Experience using Barcode Asset Management Solutions 6.5.
- Experience using Symantec Altiris Total Management Suite 7.x is a plus.
- Cross functional team management.
- Fluent in Microsoft Visio
- Experience using Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel and Access).
- Experience using Crystal Reports desired.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Project
- Understanding of Project Management Bare Essentials
- Excellent Written & Verbal Skills
- Demonstrable success regarding the engineering, implementation, management and improvement/maturation of ITIL processes.
- Proven experience in regards to the application of ITIL Service Asset & Configuration Management, Change and Release Management processes, using the proper mix of people, process and technology.
- Leading process related meetings, i.e. Running weekly CAB meetings).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) or job related field.
- ITIL V2 Practitioner Certification in Release & Control or ITIL V3 Intermediate Certification in Release, Control & Validation.
- Non-overlapping combination of pertinent V2 / V3 Certifications (ITIL V2 IPRC & IPSR Certifications or V3 intermediate Capabilities RC&V & OS&A) a plus.