The Channel Account Manager will build and promote the Company’s position as the worldwide leader in Unified Threat Management, specifically through the VAR community in the territory. Must be a key contributor to the revenue growth of the region, and manage to the company growth targets. Accountable for managing all reseller partnerships within the guidelines of Fortinet’s channel programs, spearheading new business development and successfully developing alliances with key solution provider accounts. Will motivate, educate and train the partners in the Company’s products and technologies. Expand sales with by building business plans including MDF strategy, account penetration strategy and profitability targets.
- Manage key Fortinet partners and end users in the region
- Build revenue and non revenue business plans with these partners.
- Provide ongoing sales and technical trainings to these partners.
- Build marketing plans to drive incremental sales pipeline and revenues with development funds.
- Act as key channel strategist to regional sales managers within region.
- Partner with Fortinet marketing and engineering teams to drive revenue growth within region.
- Provide geographic channel coverage for the region
- Carry quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- 5+ years channel sales and territory management in networking or security sectors.
- Experience building business and marketing plans with partners.
- Must have experience in delivering sales trainings, and experience in working in a fast pace environment with revenue responsibilities.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
- College or University degree preferred
Fortinet, Inc. (Fortinet) is a provider of network security appliances and Unified Threat Management (UTM) network security solutions to...