– Round Rock, Texas
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Channel Account Manager II to join our team in Round Rock, Texas.
We are looking to grow our Dell Team for Outside Sales Product Specialist II (Software Solutions and Infrastructure). Positions are in the field and will be remote.
If you have a strong sales and technical background in building relationships and a true passion for selling and acquiring new accounts to provide best solution for our customers…We would love to hear from you!
- Manages existing channel partners.
- Works with channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities.
- Provides channel partner feedback to the company to match market needs with company products.
- Identifies and qualifies new distributors.
- Develops, motivates and coordinates Dell sales team and Channel sales team to optimize sales execution.
- Interfaces with the channel to ensure that service level agreements are met.
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities.
- On site customer visits.
- Daily communication with inside and outside team members.
- Email Management and correspondence.
- Sells multiple LOBs and/or high-end services (e.g. after point of sale, warranty tags, break fix, managed/professional services.)
- Sells to a small number of medium to large accounts, or owns small to large size accounts in a specified territory.
- Sells products/services to purchasing groups in large organization. May have some exposure to CIO and CTO level decision makers.
- Will typically deal with more than one decision maker unless dealing with multiple small/medium business owners across a broader account set.
- Identifies appropriate products and services to meet the full range of customer needs.
- Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives for the customer by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize Dell’s opportunity while meeting customer’s needs.
- Point of contact for escalated issues.
- Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results and meet customer needs.
- Work is guided by sales business plans.
- Actively participates in setting sales objectives to meet plans.
- Escalates matters of business risk.
- Influences others through their sales expertise.
- Manages critical customer sales and accounts.
- Allocates work and mentors others.
- Models effective team behavior.
- Undergraduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge of technical products, vendors, and families of technologies.
- Oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and leadership.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell - 12 months ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...