Title: Channel Account Manager
Location: Alpharetta, GA
The Account Management role serves as a single point of contact for all channel partner interactions and is responsible for developing exceptional customer satisfaction with NCR’s Petroleum Convenience Retail group. Additionally, the account management aspect of the role will involve ensuring contract compliance, financials, review and develop proposals
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
- Understands and manages channel resellers systems sales and revenue forecasts. Maintains forecasts in SalesForce.com and attends regular financial review meetings
- Projection and tracking of customer financials including AP, AR, invoice dispute, etc. including revenue plan, actual revenue and NPOI.
- Manages and tracks channel partner’s installations and software inventory
- Works with channel partner to sell new products and solutions into channel partner’s existing install base
- Works closely with internal consultant to track and drive live site issues to resolution. Escalates when necessary
- Works closely with internal sales engineer to track and drive software enhancements needed for new site sales
- Manages and drives to completion product enhancement or other professional services requests by channel partners and channel partner’s customers
- Develop and review proposals and statement of works for funded professional services requests
- Serve as NCR point of contact for each channel partner’s day-to-day activities
- Develop relationships with existing key contacts, both internal and external, to ensure satisfaction of channel partner
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Distributes and tracks sales leads to channel partners
- Other duties as assigned
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Self Motivated Individual, Understands finances, financial forecasts and planning, Understands Retail Technology, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Flexibility, Strong Interpersonal Skills, Project Management
Bachelor’s Degree preferred,
3 – 6 years business experience.
Account Management experience is a plus
May 21, 2013, 11:00:00 PM
Want to find NCR? Follow the money. Born during the waning days of the Wild West as National Cash Register, NCR is a leading maker of ATMs....