The Channel Development Associate position will be a core contributor in all marketing, sales and relationship management efforts to support growth across our most valued 3rd party partnerships. This position will work closely with colleagues in partner marketing and growth operations to develop high impact campaigns that drive qualified meetings and new booking targets for the company.
Incumbent will work closely with the Channel Manager for the region, with our sales team, as well as key contacts at many of our valued 3rd party partners. Responsibilities include working across multiple channel partners in the field to drive immediate growth objectives.
- Drive tactical execution of channel partner campaigns to support growth objectives, including field training, marketing and local relationship management.
- Ensure alignment of sales resources across both athenahealth and partners to drive significant new booking targets.
The ideal candidate will have experience, displayed behavior and skills in the following areas:
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who displays a willingness to learn about channel partner management, sales and marketing.
- Proven background as a thought leader and team contributor.
- Ability to drive engagement and influence others, notably in channel partner organizations,
- Strong willingness to develop sales and marketing skills needed to support Channel partner’s growth objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to drive cross-functional initiatives
- Fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks and communicate information in a timely fashion with an appropriate sense of urgency
athenahealth, Inc. is a leading provider of web-based business services for medical groups. athenahealth’s service offerings are based on proprietary web-native practice management and electronic health record (EHR) software, a continuously updated payer knowledge-base, integrated back-office service operations, and automated and live patient communication services.
- Bachelors Degree
- Proven collaboration skills, particularly with stakeholder colleagues from other internal departments that need to contribute to program development and/or execution.
- Willingness to travel regionally up to 60%.
- 24 months ago - save job
athenahealth knows that managing physician practices can result in a splitting headache, especially when patients are late paying bills or...