Currently, we are seeking a Channel Development Coordinator to support our Family Network. This individual will help manage many of Makers strategic talent partners, and will be responsible for helping to facilitate their growth by providing guidance, support and by connecting them to the many resources within Maker Studios. Were looking for a "people person" who is a natural problem solver with strong strategic thinking skills that is passionate about devising and executing new tactics for growing online audiences. The main tasks day-to-day will involve interacting with talent through email, instant messaging, video chat, or phone and also meeting with the rest of the team to discuss potential strategies. You will act as a liaison between talent and all other parts of their daily YouTube life. Interest in Family and Kids content is a must!
· Communicate effectively with talent partners for all questions, issues, and opportunities
· Advise talent creatively when needed
· Develop and maintain a healthy relationship with talent partners and the moving parts of their daily YouTube lives.
· Develop viewership growth strategy for channels through implementation of YouTube best practices and coordinate collaborations with other talent
· Working with other leaders within and outside of Maker to provide viewership growth and ancillary revenue opportunities for talent partners
· Content/format development, be able to watch all talent content and give creative notes and feedback suggesting changes or new formats
· Critically analyze data, and turn findings into actionable information
· 1 -2 years related job experience
· Ability to thrive in a rapidly-changing workplace
· Strong familiarity with YouTube operations; specifically, YouTube analytics
· Excellent communication skills, punctuation and grammatical capabilities
· A solid grasp on the social networking & new media environment
· Must have previous experience working in a high level admin, customer service, or operations type position
· Outside the box thinking to help promote and elevate your talent roster.
· The ability to partner and build relationships
· Strong interest in Family and Kids content