Revolution Analytics is an innovative and fast-growing company at the forefront of predictive analytics. In the training department, we are creating the Academy for R, world ’s most powerful tool for data management and graphics. The era of big data where organizations compete on analytics has arrived. According to the McKinsey report on big-data, by 2018, the United States alone could face a shortage of 140,000 to 190,000 people with deep analytical skills. R is one of the key technologies that enable this transformation. |
The Channel Enablement and Certification Manager will drive the strategy and roadmap that will help grow the education business and drive the adoption of Revolution Products among its partners and customers. This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of Revolution Analytics and its Channel partners, such as the big system integrators and technology vendors.
- Develop and Define education content strategy aligned to the Revolution Analytics Product Roadmap with the goal to train and develop Revolution Analytics Customers and Partners. This position is critical in defining the content Strategy for courses and technologies used to train our audiences and drive the adoption of Revolution Analytics Products across the globe.
- Develop and Design 12-18 month Role Based Education and Certification Roadmap for our customers and partners. This would include 30-60-90 day education plans.
- Work closely with the Curriculum team to define Design Documents and ensure that the appropriate training is being developed. Participate in reviews of content.
- Align content strategy to the release of Revolution Analytics Products.
- Define and Develop Go-to-Market Strategy which would include pricing recommendations and communication plans for each certification product.
- Assist the marketing and promotion activities to achieve branding, market position and revenue objectives for the certification program.
- Drive broad adoption and provide an unparalleled customer experience with Revolution Analytics Courses by clearly defining the roles and objectives for each course.
- Lead the organization through change, evolution, and sustained growth.
- Travel as required to attend meetings or deliver presentations on the certification program.
Good to have skills
- Have a strong track record of shaping business strategy for education services
- Have led or participated in the design of education solutions for Technical Audiences
- Have excellent project management, facilitation, communication, and instructional design expertise to deliver relevant, effective learning solutions and results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in managing education teams, tools and education programs
- Experience in developing and designing courses and certifications
- Experience in launching education courses and programs to large globally dispersed audiences
- Experience with education design theory and practices
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, exhibits excellent judgment, strong result orientation and thinks big
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Strong understanding of big data Analytics space
- Experience with R/Statistics
- Product Management Experience in the Education Field
- Experience in building and managing alliances/partnerships for global expansion
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the large opportunity that Revolution Analytics presents and about big data analytics in general. The candidate will have succeeded in delivering content strategy for an education organization in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast. He or she is a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly and who understands how to drive a focus and excellence within a strong, talented team. Our startup environment requires innovative thinking balanced with a strong customer and quality focus. This leader will have a strong track record of achieving that balance.
Revolution Analytics - 4 months ago
Revolution Analytics is an innovative and fast-growing company at the forefront of predictive analytics. We are always looking for qualified...