- Responsible for channels and end users.
- Effectively manage channel partners as well as manage end user account coverage and growth of the territory/country/region generating bookings.
- Build channel business by recruiting new channel partners.
- Develop new business through engagement of optimal resellers.
- Support partners by conducting training, seminars, education and presentations
- 4-7 years Channel/Territory Management experience.
- Background in selling security and network/Internet Protocol network-related applications.
- Position requires day to day and overnight travel.
- A proven track record of success is critical.
- Must be a self-starter and a strong closer.
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. - 12 months ago