The Indirect Channel Manager (ICM) is responsible to source for, contract with, train and support Agents who sell Client products and service. The ICM is also responsible to assist agents in selling Client products throughout the sales process including discovery, proposal, closing, installation and support of any opportunity.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Drive activity to enlist new agent partners for Client
- Maintain new recruitment activity that will support achieving quota
- Meet a minimum quota requirement for monthly new sales
- Train all new and existing agents, agent employees and sub-agents
- Track daily activities and monthly results
- Provide reports on activity and results as needed by management
- Provide input and feedback to Client on market trends, needs and activities
- Minimum of 2 years previous Channel Manager experience
- 2+ years of telecom sales experience preferred
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- 4 year degree preferred
- High School Diploma required
Monster - 12 months ago
Job Brokers is a locally owned and operated technical staffing firm dedicated to providing quality service to our clients. We are committed...