Do you thrive in a challenging and innovative work environment? If so, this could be your opportunity to shine. Every day is a new challenge, and we are continually looking for ways and team members to help our team get better. The Channel Markets Data Entry Coordinator position may be the ideal career for you!
The Channel Markets Data Entry Coordinator position is a full-time employment opportunity.
The Data Entry Coordinator works cooperatively with the Channel Markets Operations Team who prioritizes the Data Entry Coordinator’s responsibilities to assist in the identification of new and current students employers in order to ensure students are receiving their proper benefits. The Data Entry Coordinator reports to the Director of Military and Corporate Operations.
Essential Job Duties:
• Being accountable for managing the flow of information required to identify, verify, and enter potential and current student employer information by maintaining the various internal computer systems as well as utilizing external verification systems. Duties such as:
• Generating and running daily reports within CampusVue on employer activities
• Generating and running daily reports within Image Now on employer and military data
Verifying employer data through Hoovers or other verification entity
• Creation of employer information within internal systems to include but not limited to; CampusVue and OAP
• Entering employer data to affiliated potential or current students
• Generating and running reports as requested by the Director of Military and Corporate Operations and others to aid in the overall Channel Markets effort.
• Cooperatively working with support staff and other office personnel to complete projects or other Channel Markets initiatives
• Working with support staff to ensure that the office runs smoothly in the absence of the Channel Markets Operations personnel, i.e., vacation time, sick leave, etc.
Additional Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
• Additional job duties as assigned
• Commitment to Mission: Aligns with the Core Values of Integrity, Ethics, and Service through behaviors that demonstrate a positive commitment to the customer and the organization.
• Communication: Aligns with the Core Values of Service through oral and written communication skills and internal/external relationships.
• Service: Encompasses the company’s core values of service; including service to the organization, customer community.
• Personal Planning: Aligns with personal accountability and responsibility.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint applications.
• Proficient in database contact management applications and contact management strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
For additional information about our University, please visit www.ashford.edu.
Physical Requirements :
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee requires dexterity in using telephone, computer keyboard, mouse and calculator while seated at a desk. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee may frequently move to interact with fellow employees and/or clients. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Communication Skills: While performing Duties of the job, the employee is required to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. The employee requires the ability to write effective and detailed correspondence and to effectively present information both in one-on-one and small group situations.
Mental Demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to deal with stress associated with a fast-paced work environment and multiple priorities/tasks. The employee will be required to make judgment decisions and adapt to changing work situations, grasp and apply new ideas, communicate with various personalities at all levels and have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions.
Work Environment: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to work in an office environment, and the noise level is usually moderate to loud .
Note : This opportunity of employment will require a completed pre-employment screening to be inclusive of, but not limited to: a criminal background investigation, a credit check investigation, verification of education credentials, verification of prior employment history, professional reference checks and public social media postings; with review prior to an offer of employment being extended. As an employer, we participate in E-Verify. To learn
more please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Notice to Prospective Employees
As required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security
Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (the “Clery Act”), prospective employees
are entitled to request and receive a copy of Ashford University Annual
Campus Security Report. The Report can be accessed a t 2011 AU Campus and Safety Report . The report includes certain campus safety policies and statistics
on reportable crimes and incidents that occurred on campus, in certain
off-campus buildings, and on public property immediately adjacent to campus or
accessible from campus for three previous years. The policies include
campus security policies, crime prevention, and alcohol and drug use, and
sexual assault, among others. To obtain a paper copy of the report,
please contact HumanResources@bpiedu.com .
Wait, there’s more… For more up-to-date news follow us on Twitter: @AshfordUCareers
Ashford University - 12 months ago
You can help people change their lives when they choose to pursue higher education and earn a degree from Ashford University. With more...