Responsible for AT&T Account Wireless Terminals Marketing. Developing, coordinating and implementing National / Regional Marketing Strategies and programs for AT&T Business. Coordinates all National/ Regional, Channel, Advertising, Public Relations, Brand Marketing efforts to assure successful product launches and sell-through initiatives. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with external AT&T personnel and internal Samsung sales, CDO, product management and STA HQ support personnel.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
specific strategies, including leadership and participation on account calls and sell in.
- Initiate, develop, coordinate and implement national and regional marketing programs for AT&T to include their COR Stores, Agents, Direct Fulfillment and National Retailers.
- The job responsibilities include the following:
- Developing effective marketing strategies and tactics
- Identifying new business development opportunities and programs
- Providing marketing support and program management
- Evangelizing the vision and mission
- Support all new product launch and promotions activities
- Sales support request for market knowledge and customer presentations
- Develop and deliver promotional materials and events to generate customer demand.
- Participate in the development of regional
Necessary Skills / Attributes
- Maintain close and frequent working relationship with STA sales, CDO, product management and STA marketing support to optimize sell thru initiatives.
- Represent STA in partnerships with outside advertising or media related firms in the creation of STA, customer and product related images to optimize sales and maximize customer product orders within the retail channel.
- Serve as primary STA mareting interface to customer’s product marketing, marketing communications, and public relations teams. Maintain close and frequent working relationship will all marketing and product personnel within AT&T.
- Provide strategic direction on the allocation and management of the MDF and CD budgets for AT&T.
- Prepare account management, progress, expenditure, and other related reports as directed by management.
- Provide competitive analysis and ROI analysis on marketing investments made at AT&T.
- Responsible for gathering, analysis, formatting and reporting of monthly activity for each product.
- Monitor and evaluate and report on the competitive environment. Formulate tactics to anticipate and respond to the competition.
Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company. Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects. Read and interpret marketing documents, media materials, and contracts (or related documents) based on corporate legal and marketing standards and philosophy. Demonstrated competency in both oral and written communication modes for internal and external personnel at all levels, especially in the sales and marketing, logistical, or financial areas of clients, prospects, and company. Superior level of collateral development and project management skills, including the ability to prepare written plans and schedules, identify objectives, create promotional materials, coordinate and direct project teams, manage creative developers, select and control printing and production resources, and manage budgets. Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames. Interact with all levels within the organization and has frequent external contacts.