Channel Marketing Manager |
Dropcam is seeking a creative and analytical channel marketing manager to help us expand our footprint in the retail channel and drive customer growth and brand awareness. You ’ll be responsible for developing, implementing, and measuring retailer specific marketing plans and promotions and you ’ll be a steward of the Dropcam brand across all our retail and etail channels.
As part of the marketing team you will work closely with sales and operations as well as our agencies and vendors to deliver amazing products and experiences.
- Develop and drive the retail marketing strategy for Dropcam including budget and key priorities
- Build retailer specific plans for account success including online and offline promotions, programs, merchandising, displays, contests, and training
- Manage the design and development of in-store merchandising and displays
- Source and manage any 3rd party training/detailing programs
- Become an expert in our retail partners including developing relationships across their organizations and a deep expertise in their business drivers and operations
- Become an expert in our consumer and understand their mindset and purchasing habits
- Spearhead new and innovative retail programs that help define Dropcam and our category
MORE ABOUT DROPCAM
- 7-10 years retail experience successfully introducing new products and growing sales
- Extremely strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage large, complex projects with many groups including internal teams, partners and vendors
- Analytical focus and comfortable developing forecasts and analyzing retail channel data
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- MBA preferred
- Travel required
We don ’t just build a product. We create an experience.
We ’re developing cutting-edge technology that is revolutionizing the way people connect to their home and to the world. An experience that allows you to watch anything from anywhere. (And we do mean anything: Dropcam ’s live streaming technology was originally built for reasons that might surprise you.) Engineers... This is complicated. We promise.
Much like launching a fleet of suborbital spacecrafts or getting a seat on the subway during rush hour, building a stable, highly-available live video streaming system isn°t easy.
While we ’ll let Richard Branson handle the first (and we ’ll provide a pre-tax commuter plan for the second), the third is a problem we know we can solve... with your help.
And you will make a difference.
Each member of the team is integral to our success. Whether your spec ’ing a new design element or landing our next great partnership, we ’re counting on you to move the dial.
Plus, you get a free helicopter ride.
Dropcam offers lots of benefits to go along with a great team:
- Competitive, market rate salary
- Breakfast, lunch and a kitchen full of snacks
- Hours that make sense for your schedule
- Family friendly
- Equity that ’s more than microscopic
- Pre-tax commuter plans
- Your own Dropcams and unlimited streaming for your favorite experiences
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) and life insurance
- Vacation and sick days as you need them
Dropcam - 23 months ago