Business unit of Fortune 200 seeks creative, passionate Channel Marketing Manager to help deliver next phase of growth by developing and executing marketing programs with key customers across all channels. InSinkErator is a business unit of Emerson Electric and delivers financial strength along with a strong and respected management group.
In SinkErator, a business unit of Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is the world’s largest manufacturer of food waste disposers and instant hot water dispensers for home and commercial use.
General Summary : Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to develop and implement Marketing initiatives that profitably grow our retail, wholesale and online channel partner relationships, revenue and profitability. Manage the successful execution of Marketing programs to achieve business objectives as specified in the annual plan.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop and execute channel marketing strategies for retail, wholesale, builder, contractor and online accounts in coordination with sales, product management and marketing communications teams
2. Liaison between brand/product management and the sales force in order to effectively position and execute appropriate products and programs.
3. Develop a thorough understanding of the key channels through understanding channel analytics, customer requirements, research and field travel to key retail and wholesale customer events.
4. Attend wholesale buying groups and key retail meetings with Sales as needed.
5. Work with Marketing Communications, Product Management and design partners to develop and implement new merchandising initiatives for retail and wholesale accounts.
6. Develop sales training programs for wholesale channel and retail store associates to grow understanding and awareness of the product lines.
7. Analyze and interpret key sales metrics by channel for use in strategic decision making process
8. Thoroughly understand the competitive environment in retail, wholesale and online channels and make sound strategic recommendations based on current competitor’s activities in the marketplace.
9. Assist Marketing and Sales teams in development and execution of programs that drive online business growth.
10. Be an active participant on the Marketing team, contributing cross-business perspectives, ideas, and learnings.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability :
· Bachelor’s Degree and six to eight years of Marketing experience is required. An MBA and Sales experience are preferred.
· Thorough understanding of Marketing and all elements of the Marketing mix.
· Strong Strategic Marketing skills.
· Outstanding written, interpersonal communication skills and professional approach to business.
· Ability to develop relationships with key internal and external contacts.
· Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills.
Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint Outlook, etc.
Working Conditions : Normal office environment. Significant national travel, up to 25%, to key customer meetings, trade shows, etc.
InSinkErator offers a competitive compensation plan, including profit sharing, 401k and stock purchase plans.
For more information regarding InSinkErator please visit: www.insinkerator.com
InSinkErator is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Emerson combines industry knowledge, manufacturing expertise, and technological innovation to offer a broad portfolio of products and...