Channel Marketing Manager will look at our division's business strategy and will closely with channel partners on marketing programs that are effective in supporting that strategy. He or she also needs to work closely with the sales team and PMs on promotions and marketing campaigns to grow sales. Other responsibilities will include:
- Channel campaign strategy planning and execution
- Channel promotion management
- Channel sales trend and marketing campaign ROI analysis
- Marketing program and contract management
- Host Webinars for training and NPIs
- Copy writing
- Partner Portal Management
- Partner Recruitment for LG Partner Program
Bachelors Degree and minimum 5 years or more experience in B2B Channel.
Must be highly organized and must possess strong communication and writing skills.
Able to handle extensive computer experience utilizing programs like Excel, PowerPoint. Have analytical and research skills that are needed to develop strong business strategy. Travel required up to 25%
LG Electronics - 10 months ago
LG Electronics (LGE) makes the products that have tech-savvy consumers chomping at the bit in the kitchen, in the media room, and on the...