Purpose Of Role:|
Responsible for designing, developing, and executing revenue-generating joint marketing programs with channel partners, including NTT Group companies. The position’s responsibilities include: channel marketing strategy and tactics definition; development and execution of channel lead-generation, communication and sales-incentive/enablement programs; and measurement of success metrics and partner key performance indicators.
Key Leadership Capabilities:
- Evaluates program opportunities with partners based on consistency with overall business goals and marketing strategy, as well as the financial ROI, brand synergy, potential impact/visibility, and execution requirements. Assesses cost/benefit of partner-initiated events and recommends strategy for participation. Designs and implements measurements to quantify revenue generated from programs executed with partners.
- Plans and executes marketing programs and activities with channel partners, including joint webcasts, seminars/conferences, website co-marketing, and email campaigns.
- Monitors performance of partner-related marketing activities, including event attendance, leads, and meetings generated, to enforce accountability and responsiveness, maximizing ROI of marketing spend.
- Makes recommendations regarding investment of market development funds (MDF) from our strategic alliances in support of our marketing business plans.
- Identifies best practices employed by partners and ensures that these are properly leveraged internally.
- Drives adoption, development, utilization, and governance of effective demand and incentive programs to build excitement and accelerate sales growth with partner companies.
- Facilitates partnering with NTT Group companies, including facilitating communications between the respective sales teams, organizing and managing account mapping sessions, leading sessions (e.g., roadshows) to discuss go-to-market strategies and product sweet spots, working with all necessary parties to promptly address roadblocks or challenges, etc.
- Leads governance efforts with the various NTT Group companies, including developing materials for Steering Committee meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews. Maintains and updates the rules of engagement and ensuring that they are properly followed by the respective sales teams. Organizes and, when necessary, participates in roadshows to promote these rules of engagement. When appropriate, utilizes technology (including webex) to educate people, particularly new joiners, about these rules.
- Works closely with partner companies to develop targeted marketing messages aimed at addressing clients’ pain points. Regularly updates the sales teams on what partner-related marketing activities are underway or planned and how those initiatives will benefit sales efforts.
- Develops and, when appropriate, presents reports to senior management on the status of NTT Group company relations. Prepares and delivers marketing plan reviews, provides executive summaries, influences and educates executive management as required.
- Cultivates our online presence through social media outreach efforts. Works with key internal and partner stakeholders to develop content for material that will be used on social media.
- Identifies the core business strengths and creatively ascertains unique opportunities and strategic industry differentiators that create a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Able to proactively communicate with key decision-makers throughout NTT America or within NTT Group companies.
- Employs sound, independent judgment to make critical decisions in a timely fashion.
- Communicates with tact, diplomacy, and credibility. Possesses solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skill
- At least 5 years of enterprise or B2B marketing experience required, preferably in the telecom or IT industry.
- Experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment. Experience in all facets of marketing including event, online, direct mail, and web-based marketing with an ability to develop integrated marketing programs incorporating appropriate elements to achieve desired outcome.
- Expertise in developing, managing, and executing strategic business and marketing plans that deliver outstanding return on investment.
- Demonstrated strength building and developing partner marketing relationships.
- Experience in a start-up environment marketing an emerging company against competitors with greater brand recognition .
- A self-starter who understands exactly what a project is all about from the outset, and how to complete it quickly and effectively. Ability to manage marketing programs from concept through implementation .
- Converses with individuals and groups, internal and external, about their needs and asks the right questions to understand essential requirements.
- Understands what people say and detects what they might be hesitant to say.
- Employs empirical data, past experiences, and intuition when making decisions. Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level business requirements into functional requirements and quality, and abstracts up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Communicates information effectively to clients, peers, and senior managers.
- Effectively and efficiently works with a vast array of information and copes with rapidly changing information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate marketing messages and technical concepts through various mediums. Helps negotiate priorities and resolves conflicts among project stakeholders. Understands how to communicate difficult and/or sensitive information tactfully. Develops and delivers informative, impactful, and well-organized presentations. Manages expectations effectively.
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget.
- Ability to coordinate resources effectively and efficiently across sales and marketing functions.
- Projects self-confidence and enthusiasm.
- Equally effective working independently or as a member of a team.
- Facilitates effective team interaction and generates enthusiasm among team members. Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com is required. Proficiency in Rainking, Dun & Bradstreet, and other sales tools considered a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Advertising, Communications, Marketing, or any related field from an accredited institution. MBA preferred. Equivalent work experience considered
- Readiness to travel up to 20%
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/H/V
NTT America conducts a thorough pre-employment background check including employment history, education verification and nationwide/state criminal records.
Willingness and readiness to work in an international organization.
NTT America - 17 months ago
NTT America offers a combination of managed private network, enterprise data hosting, Internet access, network security, and IT services...