Manage, create and execute marketing activities within the distribution channel while supporting all activities within their assigned accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- Develop marketing plans for distribution channel and additional accounts as needed.
- Creates and provides necessary collateral material for accounts.
- Tracks and report ROI to management.
- Assists sales with the deployment of webinars, seminars and trainings.
- Orders, maintains, and coordinates delivery of trade show items.
- Works with Marcom for ad, flyer, collateral creation and delivery in a timely manner.
- May attend trade shows and seminars to attract resellers and leveraging Distributor marketing events.
- Remains knowledgeable of company's products/services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Support manager with budgets, marketing calendar, and tracking marketing spending.
Education / Training:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to travel (10 - 20%)
- Must be professional and courteous and have strong written, oral, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work fairly independently, receiving a minimum of detailed supervision and guidance.
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor during stressful situations.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Able to interact positively and productively across functions within the organization.
- Able to take ownership of responsibilities and actions, and effectively handle interpersonal relationships with others.
- Able to receive and apply feedback to improve performance.
- Ability and willingness to make timely decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgment; support and explain reasoning for decisions; and include appropriate people in decision-making process.
- bility to manage shifting priorities and to consistently meet commitments and deadlines.
- Able to prioritize, plan work activities, and use time efficiently.
- Able to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
- Able to work effectively with multiple interruptions and distractions.
- Able to follow instructions and respond to management direction.
- Able to commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- BS degree desired
- 2+ channel marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Allied Telesis - 22 months ago