The Znode Ecommerce Partner Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with value added resellers of Znode’s ecommerce software. Assigned to channels based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The Channel Manager represents the ecommerce software products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market. The Channel Manager reports to the Director of Partnerships.
Znode®, a Columbus, Ohio based company has established itself as an industry leading ecommerce solution. Our highly flexible ecommerce platform enables businesses to easily build and manage rich, multi-store and multi-device ecommerce websites with a significantly higher ROI.
Znode is trusted by leading global brands including LoJack, Waste Management, Wawa, Channellock, Arbor Day Foundation, Sonos, Fechheimer (Berkshire Hathaway) and others.
Znode is ranked #223 in the INC 500 list of America's fastest growing companies.
Znode is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yell Group – a Global company that owns several media brands with over 1.3 million customers worldwide.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned and acquired partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned and acquired partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis. Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
Minimum of 5 years Channel Partner management experience
Four year college degree from an accredited institution