Job Descriptions:Job Description:PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:|
- The role reports to Sr. Manager of Test Center Recruitment and is responsible for recruiting channel partners to meet the capacity demands to support client programs globally.
Required Experience:Experience and Skills:
- Identify and qualify through research and cold calling potential test center operators within designated markets
- Be proficient in technical and infrastructure requirements to field questions.
- Track and report site progress through use of Salesfroce.com
- Perform appropriate hand off to Recruiters for pursuit of qualified opportunities
- Process potential partner applications according to established metrics.
- Provide process improvement suggestions.
- Assist rest of Global Recruitment team as requested by Channel Manager.
Education or Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Prometric, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ETS, is a trusted provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment. As the global standard in professional competency measurement, Prometric reliably delivers 10 million tests per year on behalf of 400 clients in the academic, financial, government, healthcare, professional, corporate and information technology markets. Through innovation, workflow automation and standardization, Prometric achieves customer-inspired advances that are better, faster and at less cost for its clients, helping to put the right people in the right jobs at the right time. Prometric delivers tests flexibly via the Web or by utilizing a robust network of more than 8,000 test centers in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit www.prometric.com .
- Strong written and verbal communications is essential.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office)
Keyword: Channel Partner Recruiter
Prometric - 17 months ago
Cengage Learning provides courseware, specialized content, print textbooks, homework and study tools, and e-learning services for...