EVault, A Seagate Company, is a fast-growing industry leader in network-based data backup and recovery solutions. We’ve been providing data protection and professional-grade storage solutions to small and mid-size businesses since 1997. Our technology platform is stable, secure, and optimized for WAN data transfer, and our recovery capabilities are ultra-reliable. We back it all with a rock-solid data center infrastructure and the industry's highest quality customer service, while encouraging innovation and creativity by providing a casual and friendly work environment.
EVault is led by a team of storage industry veterans with a compelling vision and a proven track record. We also benefit from the backing and expertise of our parent company, Seagate—the largest storage company in the world.
We are seeking a Channel Sales Manager (CSM) for our Sales team in Florida. The CSM will be responsible for recruitment, sales onboarding and ongoing management of strategic partners in the Florida territory. Primary focus will be to work with our partners’ sales reps to close deals, drive adoption of EVault products and services, and help develop and implement sales strategies for increasing sales production and efficiencies. This is a dynamic position for an individual with a history of success in Channel and Enterprise Sales. Position will carry a quota for an assigned territory.
- Being a key resource in a given territory, responsible for working closely with a local team that includes Territory account manager, Channel Partners, inside sales resources, sales engineers and lead generation personnel
- Being responsible for new business development and managing the daily activities associated with corporate strategic selling
- Contacting, visiting, training, and maintaining targeted VAR partners
- Initiating marketing programs
- Ensuring complete vertical coverage in your assigned geographic area
- Assessing and improving performance of the channel, developing sales and technical capabilities, creating sales pipeline, and improving the accuracy of forecasting opportunities.
- Providing Product Management/Marketing customer feedback on pricing, sales tools and resources to maximize revenue success. Examples may include:
o On-site events
o Webinars to prospects
o Co-marketing programs and mailings
o Territory/business planning with top tier partners
o Trade shows when appropriate
- Providing on-site and web-based training to increase sales effectiveness and competitive market analysis
- Providing recommendations on product improvements.
- Traveling as necessary within the territory (about 30% of the time)
What We're looking For:
EVault, A Seagate Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse
- Minimum of 5 years of proven ability solving business problems through the use of technology solutions
- Successful solution selling experience too Small to Medium size enterprises with demonstrated over quota performance
- Software and/or storage sales experience required
- Excellent industry knowledge, background and connections in the territory
- Outstanding leadership, communication, relationship building, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Operating Platforms, PC Systems, Windows, and Microsoft Office
- Goal oriented people with a track record of having exceeded sales targets
- Ability to simultaneously work with multiple customers and prospects
- Channel + direct, SMB and vertical market selling skills a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to maximize results
- High energy, creative and initiative-taker a must
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- BS degree strongly preferred