North America Public Sector internal operations team is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic personality to support and perform various functions for the channel sales team. Operations at Red Hat sets our associates up for success. This team drives regional and global consistency in policies, processes, and systems. They handle quality issues with business work flow, systems, and data, providing strong analysis and reporting capabilities. Operations is the all-seeing, all-knowing arm of Red Hat that ensures we do business in efficient, measurable, and sustainable ways. They also assist our sales teams from beginning to end, processing orders quickly and keeping our many customers happy.
Primary job responsibilities
- Provide overall support to North America Public Sector Channel Sales through the administration of sales quotes and proposals, general process administration and execution of various sales functions.
- Work with legal and sales to craft special bids by providing pricing/product knowledge
- Deal tracking for the team
- Utilize Salesforce.com to respond to inquiries from channel sales regarding partners, quotes, sales teams or processes.
- Provide analytical support and generate reporting for key sales and territory metrics.
- Manage partner lead process
- Establish and maintain channel program guides and handbook
- Act as a liaison between internal departments and sales to facilitate order flow, customer support, collections, account research, reporting and general inquiries.
- Engage partners to resolve order fulfillment issues and concerns
- Provide analysis of current systems and processes, and the development of new improved systems and processes.
- Engage in data cleansing activities to ensure sales data is consistent and accurate for management reporting
- Minimum 2 years of Sales or Sales Support experience
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Basic understanding, experience and background in Salesforce.com or similar CRM tools
- Demonstration of strong customer service and interpersonal skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team while demonstrating flexibility, autonomy
and focus on execution. Strong background utilizing office applications.
- Advanced proficiency in spreadsheets - ability to perform more advanced functions such as IF statements and VLOOKUP is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Red Hat, Inc. - 10 months ago
Red Hat doffs its cap to businesses that embrace open-source computing tools. The company dominates the market for Linux, the open-source...