General Summary of Position:
The Channels Administrator is a key member of the Channels team, reporting to the Director. The CA will work closely with Granite's Channel Partners and all Granite departments, most particularly in delivering efficiency and effectiveness in provisioning, customer service and billing processes. The hours are 8AM-5PM Monday through Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain daily updated tracking spreadsheet
- Supply response to agent inquiries on service and pricing (quotes, CSRs, etc)
- Work with partner to ensure accuracy of initial order
- Correspond with assigned agents daily for all open orders.
- Working with provisioning to ensure completion of all orders entered
- Manage order status communication to agent partners
- Processes and monitor MAC orders
- Facilitate the response to billing inquiries
- Work with Customer Service on completion of service tickets
- Interface between agent partners, Channel Sales reps and Premier reps
- Act as point of contact for non-premier customers
- Track all terms on and addendums to Channel Partner agreements
- Ensure all Channel Partner accounts are correctly identified
- Supply terms and other required information to Finance for timely and accurate commission calculation and distribution
- Must be proficient in written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience including telecom provisioning or customer service related experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication, problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills are essential
Granite Telecommunications - 10 months ago
Granite Telecommunications is looking for rock solid growth as a reseller of telecommunications services to commercial clients in the US and...