- Certification Required
- Experience is required
Department: The Pastoral Care Department of St. Elizabeth’s Hospital.
Position: Assists patients, families, and staff of all ages with their spiritual and psychosocial needs in order to provide spiritual and emotional care, guidance, and support during a period of illness, injury, or crisis.
1. Ordination or Master’s degree with emphasis in Theology/Scripture/Religious Education; or
2. Bachelor’s degree with equivalent work experience (equivalent accepted, e.g. RN, Social Worker with additional hours in Theology/Scripture); and
3. Minimum of two CPE units; and
4. NACC or APC or other related certification association or certification reached within three years of hire with four units of CPE; and
5. 30 contact hours of continuing education annually in related field.
1. Hospital experience outside CPE training; and
2. MTS donor requestor certification.