FULL TIME / PART TIME; hours vary
Must have a flexible schedule working some evenings, weekends and holidays.
As the Chaplain you will be responsible for the enrichment of spiritual lives of Wesley Glen residents.
Wesley Glen is an intentionally Christian environment with an ecumenical community of people. We are interested in talking to all Clergy who are interested.
Your responsibilities as Chaplain are to include but not limited to the following:
- Lead weekly Vespers services for all levels of care
- Visitation of residents admitted to hospitals
- Minster to residents and families in need
- Leadership or representation of Wesley Glen at wakes, funerals, and memorial services of residents, families, employees and others as appropriate
- Implementation of Bible studies
- Administrative duties include correspondence, resident profiles and others appropriate to Chaplain services
- Daily recording of morning announcements / campus activities on campus TV channel
- Ordained Minister
- Bachelor's degree required and other advanced training in Social Work or Psychology; preferred
- Ability to relate effectively to older people, one-to-one or in large or small groups
- Ability to receive constructive criticism, direction and leadership from Wesley Glen management
EOE; Drug Free Workplace